Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hooked on Houses


I was reading my regular celebrity trash on the internet and I came across a little snippet about Reese Witherspoon buying Kathy Ireland's "country house" in Ojai, California for $6.9 million. So for lack of anything better to do than cleaning my house or laundry, I thought I'd try and see if I could find pictures of the place on the internet.

Well, I came across this website called Hooked on Houses. Check out the new vacation digs for Reese and her kids. I think I could have a really good time there. And if my family had that place to retreat to for our weekends away, I'm sure I could lose my children for hours at a time. Who am I kidding, I'll never shake them.

The site is fun to look at though. I love looking at other people's houses. All the different styles. I like so many. You have to also check out Michael J. Fox's $6.3 million Southampton Home. So cool.

Finding this site is probably going to be a problem for me. I really don't need to find more things to waste my time on...........

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun to come by here and see that you're talking about Hooked on Houses! I'm so glad you like it. My entire evil plan is to suck people in so they get absolutely no work done, they neglect their children, and the laundry piles up to the ceiling.

I have to tell you I've had so much fun reading your blog. You've had me laughing out loud. (Except for the part where you talked about feeling sick. I wouldn't laugh at a sick person or anything. I'm not THAT evil.)

Thanks for the shout-out about my blog. You made my day! -Julia :-)

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

I WILL BE GOING THERE NOW!!!

Lamp Tramp said...

Will you still talk to me now that you have "Hooked on Houses" celebrity status?

Anonymous said...

I hope you're also visiting

The Real Estalker

and

Big Time Listings.

Two of the penultimate blogs about celeb and near-celeb real estate.

Anonymous said...

OOH! Thanks alot! I am so obessed with houses that I have my realtor's license. I will be checking both of these out for my new real estate blog that I will be starting soon.

Readings, Recipes and Rambles said...

I love Reese and I am sure the inside is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!

I am new to blogging...came across your blog and have enjoyed reading!!!! Thanks.

Monica said...

Dude...I'm not even going to look. I know celebs say they work hard...blah, blah, blah, but it seems like there lives are so much better. Money doesn't buy happines...yeah, right! ;-)

dmmlandcruiser said...

Thanks for the tip! What a fun site!