Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


I am up early showered and lotioned waiting for my family to get up. This is what is waiting for me in my kitchen. I wonder what is in there!

Actually I know most of it as my husband left the receipt on the kitchen counter yesterday and I looked at it. There was one thing I couldn't figure out by the description. I even went online and tried to figure it out buy couldn't. Is that bad? I just like to be ready.....

We are headed off this morning to the same place we had Easter brunch and had the chocolate fountain fiasco. I'm hoping we get out of there a little cleaner today. And then over to my Mother-in-law's for dinner.

Happy Mother's Day to everyone out there! Hope you have a great day and get all the accolades you deserve!

3 comments:

tulipmom said...

Love that tub! Typical husband behavior to leave the receipt lying around (I would have peeked too :) but what a wonderful surprise.

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Predictably, I did all my normal Mother things. Sigh. Hope the chocolate fountain didn't get you this time!

Preppy Lizard said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I love that tub filled with gifts...Too Cute!