Friday, May 2, 2008

Spring Concert review


Last night was my son's "Spring Vocal Concert". I was all stressed out about getting there early and getting good seats and getting the grandmothers in there the best route..... blah, blah, blah. I got it all done very well. We got great seats.

I don't have a good picture of my son singing because I was video taping it (do you still call it that?) for my husband because he was still out of town. But I do have a picture of my daughter attending the concert. She gave it a thumbs up!

5 comments:

Lamp Tramp said...

Glad his concert was great. Your daughter is so cute...looks like she has that sparkle in her eyes that could invole a little mischief from time to time! Tag, you're it.

so tired said...

"SCLT" - have you met her???? ;)

Multislacking Mama said...

Your little girl is a DOLL! That is a sweet picture :o)

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

She is a DOLL! Look at that face!

And she is so well dressed and so well groomed. My kids are scragglemuffins by comparison.

Monica said...

Your daughter is a doll!