Friday, April 18, 2008

Five Things Meme

Five things on my to do list today (that I am not going to do):

1. The cap on the street light in front of my house is dangling. So I need to call the street department to have them come fix it. This has happened before and the cap fell off and landed on the hood of our car and dented it. When we called the street department to see if the city would pay for the repair they laughed.

2. I need to get a couple baby gifts for some babies recently born. One of my husband's co-workers and an old friend of my husband's both just had baby girls. I'm going to get them the old monogrammed bib & burp cloth combo.

3. I have a great idea for my Mom for Mother's Day. She loves all things monogrammed or things with her initials or name. There is a lady in my neighborhood that takes all of these cool pictures of things that can look like letters. Then she puts them together to spell something and even frames it. So I am going to see if she'll make one for my Mom with her last name.

4. We have recently switched insurance agents and I need to get our new guy a recent copy of our auto insurance declarations page. I also need to get a new appraisal on some jewelry.

5. Complete my first meme listing five things on different topics about myself. I tend to avoid things on my to do list. So this is hanging heavily over my head.

Five snacks I enjoy (really, what snack do I not enjoy?):


1. ice cream
2. chocolate
3. chicken wing dip
4. Starbucks coffee (hot or cold variety)
5. various warm cheesy dips with good bread


Five bad habits (I could probably just copy Southern Fried Mom's. They are pretty close to the same. I will copy and past a couple.):


1. Procrastination
2. Control freak, yet lazy
3. Definitely have a potty mouth
4. Become withdrawn when overwhelmed/stressed out/pissed off/ anxious
5. Compulsive and/or emotional and/or boredom eating


Five places I've lived:


1. I was born, raised and still live in one of the top three largest cities in Missouri.
2. Went to college in one of the other three largest cities in Missouri.
3. Went to another college in yet another of the three largest cities in Missouri.
4. NA
5. NA

Five jobs I've had:

1. Stay at Home Mom.... This one sucks sometimes. I think about quitting at least once a day.
2. Financial Reporting Analyst for a major U.S. department store.
3. Institutional Bond Sales Assistant.
4. Captial Markets Group operations associate
5. Bank teller

OK, I skipped the "five things I would do if I were a billionaire" one. I'm too tired and lazy to do it. I've told you I never finish anything completely. And really, shouldn't there only be five topics for a "five things meme"...........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

confess all your stay at home mom experiences, blunders, and thoughts

http://playdateconfessions.com/

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

LOVE IT!!! All of it!