Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Meme Virgin

Southern Fried Mom from Grits with Cheese has tagged me to do a "Five Things" meme.

I have never done one before. So I am a meme virgin. Actually, I'm not even sure how to pronounce it. Anyway, I need to get to it. Since it's my first I want to take my time. So I will get back to you later with it.

You know how on your first you want it to be special. You'll always remember your first, right? You don't want it to be an ugly experience. And you don't want to rush through it. I want to make sure I'm not drunk when I do it, maybe just a little buzz to take the edge off. I might light some candles and put on some music.

I should probably take care of some personal hygiene. It's been a couple days since I've shaved my legs. So I'll take care of that. My pedicure looks relatively acceptable. If I dim the lights, it should be ok. I'll floss and brush and gargle.

And just when I think the moment is right... I'll do it. The question is, can I catch anything from a meme?

6 comments:

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

You crack me up!!

Can't wait to see your 5 things!!

Monica said...

Oh, come on...just do it! I'll even look the other way and ignore your hairy legs. ;-)

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

Nice. Real nice. Just do it already!!!

Muffy Willowbrook said...

do it! do it!

But don't tag me!! - I can't possibly have any more random stuff to share.....

Preppy Lizard said...

Can't wait for your list.

I totally looked out the window this morning too thinking it was a storm and thought stuff would get blown over in my porch..TOO FUNNY!

Anonymous said...

This post made me laugh so hard that my coworkers started asking if I was okay.