Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lilly dresses



My BFF and I hit Costco the other day because they had Lilly Pulitzer dresses from 2T to 8 for little girls. I bought my daughter two for this summer and two for next summer. They were only $23.99 a piece!

I was so excited and overwhelmed by this awesome opportunity to buy them at such a cheap price. It took me forever to decide which ones I wanted. I hemmed and hawed over it for quite a while. My BFF took my daughter and her son to go potty and when she got back I still hadn't decided.

I feel the Lilly dresses were going totally unappreciated at Costco. Women kept walking by with little girls in their shopping carts and stopping to look at these cheesy little outfits and not even giving the Lilly dresses a second glance. I wanted to scream "LOOK... LILLY PULITZER DRESSES FOR $24 PEOPLE! WAKE UP! YOU MIGHT NEVER HAVE THIS OPPORTUNITY AGAIN!"

8 comments:

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

OH MY GOD! I NEED THEM!! Wait, I don't know that I have a costco here near me!!

OMG!!!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

OMG!!!!! I have got to go to Costco!! Yikes, I don't have a Costco membership (oops). How much is it? I can't believe people were passing them by. LOSERS! (ha ha)...

tulipmom said...

I may have to rejoin Costco next spring JUST so I can buy these (assuming, of course, they carry them again next year). What a great deal!

Preppy Lizard said...

Some people just don't get it!
Great find for you.

Monica said...

I'd probably walk by as well...how much do they normally go for? My daughter wears a 10/12 so Costco rarely has things for her (bummer).

Monica said...

It's me again. :)

Motivated Moms has daily planners that you can print out. There are spaces for appointments but it also gives you cleaning "chores" to do each day so you don't fall behind. It seems like a lot but I guess if you keep up with it, it makes it a little more bearable.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see a pic of the dresses on.

But we don't have a Cosco so it would just be purely for curiosity.

Mom O Matic said...

Sweet! Is the quality nice?