Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dilemma

So say you were treating your daughter to McDonalds for lunch but you were trying to be good so you order yourself a salad. Then when you get home and start looking through your bags you see that you were given an extra bag of food. Say this extra bag has two crispy chicken ranch snack wraps and two baked apple pies......

Hmmmmmm crispy chicken wrap vs. grilled chicken asian salad with low fat dressing......

Oh and the apple pies....... They were good. Ooops I mean... What would you do????

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would eat it all and then hide the evidence of the fattening stuff; then make sure the top of the trash had my salad container. I'd look like such a "good girl" to hubby. And I'd feel fat and happy!!!

so tired said...

This is why we are "bff"s ; )

Preppy Lizard said...

I couldn't pass that up either...and would totally put the empty salad container on the top if the trash...ha ha ha

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

Not only would I not pass it up, I would have gone through the drive thru again, to procure a quarter pounder and fries, like I should have done the first time. But that is just me...

k e r r y said...

yeah - me too - I would have eaten it all... excpet the apple pie - I don't like apple pie.

The 5 Bickies said...

I would have eaten all of it and considered it payback for all of the times I drove away and then realized they messed up our order! Of course I would leave the salad container on top of the trash too.

Caffeine Court said...

I would have fed it to my dogs and then cleaned barf off the rug two hours later!