Monday, February 25, 2008

Gory eye picture


Here is a shot of son's eyes that I took tonight. They are healing nicely. I expected worse.

He had the surgery on Thursday. He wound up having snow days at school on Thursday and Friday. Lucky break for us because he had some time off to rest and heal on Friday and he is not behind the class on anything. Plus he has a perfect attendance record going and this did not mess it up.

I find it amazing that he could have surgery on both of his eyes and go home that night. He was back at school today with no restrictions. I mean good God, someone cut into his eyeballs less than a week ago! This is craziness!

1 comment:

Mom O Matic said...

It is amazing! How is he holding up? My son has been talking about how scared he was to have someone cutting him quite a bit.