Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Gin In My Apron Pocket

Lotta over at Mom O Matic has started a new club. Back when I first found her blog she had a weight loss group called the "Future MILF group". She lost 35 pounds. WOW. Quite a feat.

The new club is not just a weight loss group but "focuses on working on your sanity, your life and your looks" and is called "Gin in My Apron Pocket." I have decided to jump on the bandwagon because I could always use some improvement.

Tomorrow is my birthday. My Mom usually buys me a nice big ticket item that I wouldn't/couldn't buy for myself. This year I asked her to buy me a month of Nutrisystem. That is sad, nice, exciting all wrapped in one.

Now on my actual birthday tomorrow I will not be eating any Nutrisystem food. As delicious as it is (wink, wink) I am going to stray from the cardboard boxes and treat myself. I am meeting my bff for breakfast in the morning with our youngest children. And then I will be going out to eat for dinner with my husband, kids, mother and mother-in-law.

I haven't decided what I want for dinner yet. I act like I am on death row and I might not get the last minute pardon. This might actually be my last good meal. So it is so important that I choose the correct meal. THIS IS WHY I HAVE TO DO NUTRISYSTEM! Because food is waaaaay too important to me!

No comments: