Monday, February 25, 2008

Perfectly average

This afternoon was my children's annual check up with their primary Pediatrician. Everything went smoothly for both kids. Nothing new that we did not already know about.

I did accidentally lie to my daughter and tell her that nobody was getting any shots today. Because poor baby girl got three of them. I forgot about those. But now she won't get anymore until she's eleven.

They are both "perfectly average" as my title says, because they are both in the 50th percentile for both height and weight. Just your average run of the mill kids.

Now if there was a percentile for personality, idiosyncracies, quirkiness....... oh boy, son would be off the charts......

And daughter...... she could score pretty high for whininess these days.

3 comments:

Far From Perfect said...

don't know how I clicked my way to you...enjoyed your blog.Cute kids... will stop by again. QP

k e r r y said...

so what did she say when the shots came out? Speaking of check ups I totally forgot my daughter's annual! better get on that one!

Caffeine Court said...

Both my girls are a little quirky-and boy can they whine!

Thank goodness they don't do it all the time-my tolerence level is pretty low.

Tomorrow I register my youngest for full day kindergarten this fall. I'll miss her...whining and all.