Wednesday, February 6, 2008

First day on the job

I am fiddling around with this blog thing trying to set it up. I truly don't know what the hell I am doing. So it is taking some time to figure it out.

I am a weak person. So I have opened up a one pound bag of peanut M&Ms. The cute red, pink and white Valentine's day ones. Now I have a problem. You see, if I leave them out on the counter in the candy dish, when my husband comes home from work he will be able to tell how many I have eaten out of the bag. So if I want to get rid of the evidence that I have eaten any M&Ms, I will need to eat the whole bag and hope that he does not notice that the bag is missing from the drawer.

Looks like I better start hitting that candy dish. This means I have five or six hours to polish off the bag. This shouldn't be a problem. However, I won't want to share with my children when they get home from school. This cuts down on my time.

Maybe I should quit posting and start my M&M project.

I am a major procrastinator and do not follow through with anything 100%...... except eating.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmm....peanut M&M's are my favorite! My husband wouldn't get mad that I ate any by myself, just if I didn't share any with him; not the kids, HIM.
I'm so excited and honored that I'm the first person to leave you a comment.
Happy blogging!!!!

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

Welcome aboard! I applaud you for staying home. I am not cut out for it all and only did for a very short time.
But stay at home or not, peanut M&M's are YUMMY!!!

tulipmom said...

You started a blog!!! (DUH!) I didn't think you had one but sure enough you do now! Happy Belated Birthday to your beautiful little girl.

so tired said...

tulipmom:

I did not have a blog when you suggested that I start one quite a while ago. Then on a whim a couple days ago I decided to try it. Maybe what you said stuck in my head that whole time.

I told my "bff" about your blog and your suggestion to me to start one. So, she is reading your blog now too.

Thanks for your comment. So far I am pretty excited about all of this.