Thursday, February 21, 2008

My boy Rico Suave

On the way to the hospital this morning son made some phone calls to his Grandmothers. He also gave my bff a call. Now bff has a daughter that is five days younger than son. We did that totally on accident. Anyway son and bff's daughter are betrothed. They have been since they were born. We figure everyone will definitely like the in-laws this way.

So he is chatting on my cell phone with my bff and I hear him say to her "Can I talk to my sweetheart now?"..................... Where does he come up with this crap?

P.S. Bff also has a son that is 18 days younger than my daughter. They are also engaged. And that one was planned.

4 comments:

k e r r y said...

So cute - I love that he asked to speak to his "sweetheart!"

Anonymous said...

His sweetheart is so glad he's home and well. I think she was more freaked out than she was letting on. We can't wait to see him!

Preppy Lizard said...

Love it! He's going to be a heartbreaker.

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

So glad YOU are back and that he is doing ok!! The eye stuff makes me squirm. You are brave!!