Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Daughter


Today is Daughter's 5th birthday. We already had her family birthday party this past Saturday so she was a little confused about whether or not she was already five. So now she is officially five years old. I can't believe my baby is five. That happened so fast.

She is happily play Disney Princess Enchanted Journey on the Wii right now. I find it so crazy how easily she picks up how to work these types of things. She does it better than her seven year old brother.

We've been having a family game of shuffleboard on the Wii before bath time every night. My husband and I think it's important to teach our children how to play bar games. You know, so they will be cultured and all. I mean my husband and I did really fall in love over bottled beer and a jukebox in a small local tavern.

We've been working on darts on the Wii. But that is a little harder for the kids to pick up. We'll keep working on it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Passing the torch...

Tickled Pink And Green said...

She's adorable!! Is your husband your "baby daddy" ?? lol. I've been laughing at your comment ever since. I didn't like her even before that, now I really don't!

Kricket said...

So very cute. I had to go private. Send me your email addy and I'll send you an invite.

cyndi.bell@charter.net