Friday, March 21, 2008

Beautiful Friday

The weather is beautiful today. I wish it would stay 70 degrees for the next two months and then get hot! But no such luck. It will be cold and maybe a little rainy just in time for Easter Sunday. And all those Spring outfits we'll be wearing for Easter will be totally inappropriate. Damn you early Easter!

Thank you to the couple of readers who commented on my post yesterday about really reading my blog and not just quickly clicking back to what they were reading. I'm ok with quality instead of quantity!

We went for our final fish fry of the season this evening. I think I had one too many canned beers. We closed the place down. I'm going to miss it. It's seriously like happy hour to me. I love it. You sit around with your friends drinking beer. The food is cheap. The kids run crazy with their friends. It's great!

Here is a video that my friend had sent me a little while ago. It cracks me up.

2 comments:

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

Ok, where is it that you live???? It is 20 degrees here and on Easter? It is going to be 21 degrees.

Muffy Willowbrook said...

sick!!!