Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mama Say Knock You Out............



I really got tired of taking crap from this punk. I finally had enough and knocked those two front teeth out.

Just kidding, of course. He lost one just the other day and the other one was just dangling there crooked. He was resembling Ollie from Kukla, Fran and Ollie fame. I was hoping that the second one would have fallen out yesterday. Of course he didn't lose it until tonight. Today was Spring pictures at school. So he should have a nice shot with one of his teeth dangling sideways.

Edited to Add: The tooth fairy will bring a crisp one dollar bill if we remember to put the tooth under the boy's pillow. The tooth fairy doesn't bring anything if you leave the tooth on the kitchen counter.

5 comments:

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

Kukla, Fran and Ollie! My mom bought us this book, or at least keeps telling me I need to buy it. Can't remember if we have it in our vast library or not. Oh and Baby? Yeah his name is Ollie! LOVE IT!!!

How much does the TF give at your house?

Lamp Tramp said...

Oohh...he is so handsome even if you did punch his tooth out! What a bright, beautiful, happy child!

Monica said...

Awww...I love when they lose teeth (esp. the front ones!).

WSU Laura said...

All I want for Easter is my 2 front teeth. Cute picture!

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

YOU are a maniac. I have not heard that in Y E A R S! I am referring to your most recent comment. Made me laugh out loud!