Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Preppy Son

My husband met me at my son's school this afternoon to help in the library. We both love getting to see him during school. I swear we'd have a web cam on him all of the time if we could.

Anyway he goes to a catholic grade school so obviously he wears a uniform. Today he had on a red polo shirt with a navy sweatshirt on over it. Well he must have been warm after recess because he had taken his sweatshirt off by the time he got to the library.

But he didn't leave his sweatshirt at his desk like a normal boy. Nooo he comes strolling in the library with his sweatshirt draped across his shoulders. He stopped short of tying the sleeves across his chest. He left the sleeves dangling. He walked in with his hands in his pockets and the sweatshirt over his shoulders and I'm thinking... who does this kid think he is? After seeing him, my husband and I immediately shot each other a look and shook our heads.

He is something else. I wish I had my camera with me.

3 comments:

Suburban prep said...

cool attitude.

Anonymous said...

And that is why My Girl loves him...

Lamp Tramp said...

How cute....the girls will be chasing soon with that casual prep aloofness!