Monday, March 3, 2008

Not Invited

A couple of my daily read blogs have gone private for invited readers only. And I did not get an "invitation"......... Why no love?

One of them I saw commented with her email address on another site. I sent her a note asking for an invitation to read with a link to my blog. Guess she didn't like my blog because I got no response......

Must be me. I am mentally reviewing my posts. Hmmmm let's think...... eating too much, drinking too much, forgetting my friend's children, teaching my children to play bar games.....

Well, now I see her point.

6 comments:

Muffy Willowbrook said...

Oh, don't let that bother you. Sometimes people get wiggy for no reason! Maybe she was putting something up there that was super personal and was ashamed of it or something? Dunno...

You havent' offended me so far if that's any consolation!

k e r r y said...

stay the way you are - it's your blog! She is probably just gathering emails to send out the invites or something.

Anonymous said...

If I had a private blog, a blog period, I'd invite you....

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

There are so many blogs out there! Don't think twice about it!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't take it personally! She may not have checked e-mails yet. I am sure she would have you! Who wouldn't want you? Oh-I added you to my blogroll finally-I just got around to adding a bunch of people. If my blog was private, I would invite you, but we all know that I crave the attention to much to go private!

SWAW Samantha said...

She's probably just a bitch. Don't sweat it! You can always read my blog. That is... when I decide to sit my ass down to write some more. LOL.